College Graduate Program at Ciocca Honda in Harrisburg
If you are a recent or soon-to-be college graduate, we know that you are embarking on a new phase of your life, and that phase may include a new vehicle! To reward your hard work, Honda would like to offer you $500 toward any new 2017 or new model year Honda automobile when you finance or lease with Honda Financial Services® (HFS).
See offer details for customer and vehicle eligibility.
What You Need
- Have graduated within the past two years or will graduate within the next six months with a master's, bachelor's or associate's degree from a U.S.-accredited college or registered nursing school.
- Meet HFS credit criteria and sign an HFS retail finance, Honda Leadership Leasing® or Honda Leadership Purchase Plan® ("balloon" ) contract.
- Provide your Honda dealer with a copy of a diploma or college transcripts as proof of graduation eligibility and all other documents required by HFS.
- Bonus recipient must be listed on the HFS contract as the primary buyer.
- Lease: $500 is applied toward the cap cost of vehicle. Monthly payment and total due at lease signing are calculated after $500.
- No adverse credit history.
- Proof of employment or a firm commitment from an employer (verifiable) with a start date no more than 120 days from the date of the HFS contract.
- Monthly income sufficient to cover current obligations, living expenses and the vehicle payment.